Do-It-Yourself Estate Preparation
Create an account at no cost and organize your information that will allow you to manage your estate and executor information easily and securely. Once your account is created, Executor Depot will give you clear, detailed instructions to help you prepare for the inevitable.
Verified and Secured
Personal information and documents are private and protected. Try our simple and easy-to-use platform created by professionals for families.
Get instant access to government forms and resources. Sign in to your account from any computer or mobile device.
Get quick advice and answers from certified executor advisors (CEAs) across Canada, with access to a supportive online knowledge base.
Personalized Services for all Areas
We provide free guidance, one-on-one support, resources and customizable documents for executors, testators and heirs.
Have you been named?Executors
An executor is a person or institution appointed by a testator to carry out the terms of their will. We can help you:
- Learn how to assess the personal risk you're taking on.
- Learn how to obtain executor insurance and what your options are to get the help you need.
- Find forms, letters, and contact information and documents from government to banking to online accounts.
Are you prepared?Testators
A testator is a person who has made a will or given a legacy, or is in the process of doing so. We can help you:
- Select an executor that you trust to ensure your wishes are carried out.
- Get your affairs in order, including wills and power of attorney.
- Learn how to minimize taxes in the process.
- Make things as easy as possible for your family.
Are you in the will?Heirs
An heir is a person who inherits or is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another. We can help you:
- Manage contesting inheritances, inheritance loans and application forms.
- How to be smart with your money, reduce taxes and avoid high investment fees.