FREE, online, do-it-yourself estate planning and settlement services
Executor Depot's one-of-a-kind online platform is designed to assist Canadians with everything
they need to know to prepare and settle Canadian estates.
Personalized Services for all Areas
We provide free guidance, one-on-one support, resources and customizable documents for executors, testators and heirs.
Have you been named?Executors
An executor is a person or institution appointed by a testator to carry out the terms of their will. We can help you:
- Learn how to assess the personal risk you're taking on.
- Learn how to obtain executor insurance and what your options are to get the help you need.
- Find forms, letters, and contact information and documents from government to banking to online accounts.
Are you prepared?Testators
A testator is a person who has made a will or given a legacy, or is in the process of doing so. We can help you:
- Select an executor that you trust to ensure your wishes are carried out.
- Get your affairs in order, including wills and power of attorney.
- Learn how to minimize taxes in the process.
- Make things as easy as possible for your family.
Are you in the will?Heirs
An heir is a person who inherits or is entitled by law or by the terms of a will to inherit the estate of another. We can help you:
- Manage contesting inheritances, inheritance loans and application forms.
- How to be smart with your money, reduce taxes and avoid high investment fees.